Re: 4.3L S10 questions

But I guess anythings better than TBI :)

>>> charlesmorgan@home.com 04/10/00 06:22PM >>>
The 92-95 Vortec engines (Vin W) use "Central Port Injection".  It consists of a single injector with pressure-operated poppet valves with tubes running to each cylinder.  The manifold should fit an older 4.3L engine.  In fact, Howell's has a kit to do just that.  The kit  comes complete with wiring harness and computer--I doubt you can use the TBI computer as is.