Re: Pocket Programmer & Emulator

I talking with the owner of Intronics, we discussed limits of the power
supply, he revealed that not only can high voltage damage the trans,
attached items can be damaged as well (I will take his word on all of this
;-).  In reviewing this little emulator, I find the statement that discloses
that the emulator DOES interrupt the use of the emulated device, so it is
not
what all of us were looking for (making changes while we drive/idle ;-(.
Single SRAM NOT Dual Port, but not very much money either.  Not trying to
disrespect the owner or product but I was verbally told it would allow
changes while driving, guess not.  I will stick to my dual port for now.  I
do like your ps setup and agree to it's value for anyone running delicate
electronics off the batt/cig lighter.

Jeff M