1228331 ECU Processor

Hi again,
I'm in the middle of dissassembling my EPROM into HC11 assembler using the
tools on the ftp site. However, I can't make sense of some of the
processors internal periperal registers. I have downloaded a couple of data
sheets from the Motorola web site, but so far, none of them look right. The
problem is there are dozens of variants of HC11, and each data sheet is
several megabytes long (one is 17MB) , so it could take me till Christmas
to download them all to find the one I want.

So does anyone know the exact processor type in the 1228331 ECU is ? Or if
it's a 'GM special' is there one commercially available version of the HC11
that most closley resembles it ?

TIA
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G