Re: 1228331 ECU Processor

I made a very rudimentary P4 memory map based on some information from
Ludis and a couple others in the archives.  You can find it on the gmecm
WWW page, under ECM info, then P4 memory map.  Is that ECM a P4?  If so
it is a "GM special" processor, with a different memory map, and at
least a couple instructions left out.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet