ASBX code is AMXY

I was just doing a little dissassembling, and found that
the AMXY code is byte for byte identical with the ASBX
code - of course the data tables ($C000-$CFFF) are different,
but the code is identical. AMXY is for a 4 cylinder TPI manual,
and ASBX was released for a TPI V8 Auto. (This may not be
news to many list members, but I was surprised!)

I'm also finding that there's a bit of code that's common
between BUA and ASBX. My current project is to write a tool
to use an existing disassembly (like BUA) to automate the
generation of another disassembly.

I'd be interested in seeing what comments people have added
to the generally available disassemblies of ASBX - but only
if you care to share this information generally.

PG.