Re: Emulator

I've at times had troubles getting good service state side, I wouldn't risk
an international deal.  For $320 I want a phone number, where I can talk to
a human.  If any place just uses a phone answering machine, and when I call
that's all I get, poof.  I will not be one of their customers.
  A classic example of what was a good co., is Thrasher, just try getting
any one there to talk to you.  It's non sense when a firm plays this game.
I think Tom is a great guy, but alias s--- happens
Grumpy