CarBytes v3 is to be released as EFIlive v3

Hi All,

A few weeks ago I was about to release CarBytes v3 but at the last minute "discovered" a company already trading as "CarBytes".

So the release has been delayed until we can re-release the software under the new name of EFIlive.

Sorry for the delay, it should be ready soon.

There will be three different products:

1. The shareware version.
  Free of charge,
  Limited to one vehicle.
  Limited to 1 minute worth of live charting. (i.e. a dyno run)
  Data logging disabled.
  Supply your own interface hardware.

2. The DIY version.
  Nominal charge (probably around US $50.00)
  Fully functional except for:
  Limited to one vehicle.
  Supply your own interface hardware.

3. The Professional version.
  Cost (probably around US $200.00 without hardware, $250 with hardware)
  Fully functional.
  Interface hardware supplied for Australian GM-H vehicles.
  Supply your own interface hardware for US GM vehicles.

Note the prices I've quoted are indicative only and are subject to change (up or down) before we release EFIlive v3.

Cheers
Paul