Re: ASBX code is AMXY

ASBX and AMXY are for the 1227808. They are MAP based,
and have 160 baud ALDL output only. They can also be used
on a 1227165 (and others), but they don't support 8192 baud
that is possible on those ECUs.

AMXY was released for the manual 2.0L JE Camira (4 cyl).
ASBX was released for the 3.8L VN V6 Auto.

Pat Ford wrote:

>  What ecm are these for??
>
> Previously, you (Peter Gargano) wrote:
> { I was just doing a little dissassembling, and found that
> { the AMXY code is byte for byte identical with the ASBX
> { code - of course the data tables ($C000-$CFFF) are different,

PG.