Re: What is the dynamic range of the AFR sweeps across stoichiometric?

mike mager wrote:

> "What is the dynamic range of the AFR sweeps across stoichiometric?"
>
> I have never ran across any information as to just how far the AFR is swept.

GM doesn't alter the (desired) AFR to do this.  Instead, the INTegrator
is bumped up and down by a small amount.  The actual value of the INT
isn't changed, just the value where it feeds into the injector pulse
width calculations.  In one ECM, the bumps range from +/- 3 to +/- 8,
depending on circumstances.