Turbo_P4_Doc.pdf & BKZO

There's a document on the FTP site:

  ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/Turbo_P4_Doc.pdf

This document claims to describe "the features of the CPC-N 2.0L
Turbo PFI system for the MY'88 .. contained in .. P0188BXZ0"

Some questions:

  Would this be for a BXZO 0188 broadcast code?

  Where would I find one of these BINs?

  What's a "CPC-N" (I understand "2.0L Turbo PFI")

  What's a MY'88?

Sorry for these dumb questions, but they're relevant to my
current researching of ECU code. Anyone have any more info
about this document, BIN, or vehicle? Who authored the document?

TIA, PG.