AED Vehicle Controller Interface and software for sale - calibration equipment

[I think I sent this to the wrong email address the first time.]

We have an AED (Advance Electronic Diagnostics, Inc.) Vehicle Controller
Interface VMS Series 37 Vehicular Microcomputer system for sale. This is the
device that GM and some other OE manufacturers used to use to develop
production calibration for the vehicles before the PC HUD systems came out.
We have the controller, software and some manuals. We don't have the display
unit or the wiring harness. The software and hardware we have alone used to
cost $8000. It is no longer available. We never used it and we don't need it
anymore either. Anyone interested in making offers on it? I can email people
more complete descriptions (and maybe scan some of the manual).

Regards,

Jason R. Haines
Project Engineer
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering