Re: Turbo_P4_Doc.pdf & BKZO

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> ECMnut@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Hi Peter,
> > Yep we are talking about the same basic engine (I think).
> > The non turbo version (vin K) in the states was:
> > 8.8 to 1cr, 102hp @ 5200, 130 lb/ft torque @ 2800.
> > Cam appears to be the same for Turbo vs. 'non'
>
> GM spec for turbo shows lower lift, in my info.  Got a part no.?
> Shannen

No part #, but I'd be interested in finding out if the cam was the
same between NA and turbo versions.

My book says (NA only available here):

                    Opens     Closes    Duration
        Inlet      23 BTDC    71 ABDC     266
        Ex         60 BBDC    53 ATDC     276

        Valve overlap 58
        Rocker ratio is 1.642:1

> > If you want some line art pics from the book let me know.
> > Mike V

Thanks.

I've got a service manual supplement with the 1227808 ECU stuff, and the
changes from the previous model's motor (that used Bosch LE-2 Jetronic).

PG.