Re: Updated '747 ignition info

Bob,

<http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/ecm_info/1227747/projects/747_ignition/>

Thanks for the updated '747 spark control paper; I enjoyed and am learning from it.

I am curious, why have you decided to use a spark-only ECM?
(If there is information on this somewhere that I have missed, please steer me to it!)

From the description of the project in the file, it appears that you intend
to go TBI?  Would you then continue to use the '747?

I have thought about the two possibilities - scratch-building the entire ECM, or completely writing a new program for an existing ECM.

Thanks,
Mike