Re: Low Impedance Injector driver info

There have been several smoke episodes (doing driver testing), and still
gathering notes.  The first was with 16 saturated (730), then 8 saturated
injectors, in P+H mode (749).   I have run 6 P+Hs with some success, but
things get real warm, hence looking for a better answer,  **I THINK** there
is a temp. where things get erratic before the smoke is let out.  The 6 P+Hs
run fine at idle/cruise, but at the faster speeds, things get out of hand
(erratic), also at times, the injectors sound different, like they are going
to a new firing strategy, but at only higher temps..  If here's running that
way, I hope he's carring a spare ecm or 2..
Grumpy