Re: Memory Emulator (was ASBX code is AMXY)

Eeer, well, having seen John's ecm, it is very slick, and looks at least as
good, as if it was of oem manufacture.  Also, I been playing with
breadboards, soldering for a long time, and John's work is something that I
wouldn't even attempt.   I'm sure there are lots of guys around here that
can deal with SMT stuff, just that for us 11+ fingered types, don't try this
without adult supervision <g>..
Grumpy