Re: B/L INT Numbers

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, nacelp wrote:

> OK, last reply leads to this one.
> How often does the ecm roll change the INT numbers, and then the B/L ones.
> It seems that in one hac I saw a time in secs for this, would that be
> right?.  I've seen some cars that it *seems* to happen fairly quick in, and
> others slower, but I guess a ton of things influence that.
> Grumpy

I have seen mine change it each step (ie it is one different in each
frame).  This would require the current fuel mixture to of course be
off, and that is really what determines how fast it changes it.  If
the car is running steady state (constant speed/tps) it won't change,
but if the speed or tps changes odds are that the BLM/ints will need
to make an adjustment.   From what I can tell the BLM/ints were not
changing more than once per frame (7 aldl frames per second), I never
saw things jump more than the standard step they appeared to be using.

This is on a 16159278 computer.

				Roger