Re: PCM connectors

OK, now I've got a set of four connectors, that was for a 8051, gees this is
getting way too intense.  OH, the 8051 stuff I have doesn't make any sense
with all this.  It's for a homemade ecm.
  Duh, OK.
There are 2 items coded 8051.

What F-body MY 94 uses just 3 connectors then?, possibly a v-6?.
Anyone know what a 16181333 really is for?.
No wonder I walk around in a daze at times
Grumpy