LeMans EFI wiring diagram for 1227303?

I'm after a GM schematic for the connections to the 1227303
used in the 1.6 to 2.0L LeMans - Can anyone help? I really just
want the page with the "ECM Connector Identification" table.

I've almost finished scanning the schematics for the GM PCMs
used in the VN/VP, VR and VS V6 and V8 (with Auto/Manual
variants) and JE and LD 4 cylinder vehicles. This will go with
the few BINs I promised a while ago.

PG.