Re: 6811 Disassembler (was Memory Emulator, which was ASBX code is AMXY)

> Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:47:52 +1000
> From: Peter Gargano <peter@ntserver.techedge.com.au>
> Subject: Re: Memory Emulator (was ASBX code is AMXY)
>
> Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:12:35 PDT
> From: "mike mager" <mikemager@hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Memory Emulator (was ASBX code is AMXY)
>
> >I have been almost totally distracted from this task by writing a 68HC11
> >assembler and a disassembler . . .
>
> I haven't searched yet;  are there no good ones available?

Goto:

http://dewhisna.home.netcom.com/download.html

Follow the links to M6811DIS and then to the project and you'll find
both a disassembler and assembler that are compatible with each other...

I am also working on a new 1.2 version of the disassembler that removes
some of the limitations of this version (like label length, number of
labels, etc)...  It is in the pre-release beta stage -- a bit past alpha
(as it is very stable), but not yet ready to fully distribute...  But,
bottom line is that if you or anyone else run into these limits and want
to try the new version, you can IF you promise to provide me with good
feedback after using it -- so that I can get the release version 1.2
enhanced to everyone's likings...

Donald Whisnant
dewhisna@ix.netcom.com