Re: B/L INT Numbers

Bruce,

I've seen a fast int update on the azty pfi v6 ecm. Probably several times
a second. This was empirical by watching an aldl scanner.

The '747 updates the int at an interval that depends upon the gms/sec
air flow rate. From ~3 to ~8 times a second, low flow to high flow.

(looking at code) Actually looks like the blm gets updated every
170msec on the '747. About 6 times a second. (seems fast to me).

BobR.