Re: Conversion program

I have just uploaded a conversion program to the ftp site.

Geoff,

Thanks for the program!

I have already learned the prefix "yotta"; I have seen it done, so I have no fear to ask - where'd you find _that_ prefix? I have referred to many suitable (I thought!) books, but had never seen 10^24! That's like a lot and stuff.

Now, the 'beta tester's' input: should inches of water be added to the pressure section?

Thanks,
Mike (Trying to not complain so soon!)