Re: Vortec TPI Manifold on the way

> Just thought you would be interested. I sure am....
> http://www.sdpc2000.com/htm/newsroom.html#Grapevine

This looks a lot like the TPI manifold for the GM EFI crate engine that is
now on the cover of the 2000 GM Performance Parts catalog and featured on
page 23 (they call it the Ram Jet PFI). If this is that intake, it has been
featured in several magazines as part of the crate engine - some even had
power curves shown. We did some of the early dynamometer testing (engine and
chassis dynanomometer). We also installed an engine in a vehicle for testing
purposes.

Jason