Re: MAF to speed density?

Kelly,
	The 16188051 will support Speed Density Mode, but if you do go to speed
density, remember that it is much less tolerant of change than the MAF system.
Every minor change in flow, like Cold air intake, Headers, etc will require
trimming up the VE tables to maximize performance.

	Be careful about the suggestion to use a 93 PCM. The 93 is indeed a Speed
Density system, but it is set up with 22# injectors instead of the 24# injectors
that you have, and has the timing set up for the aluminum heads, and a light
car. The 93 PCM will work, but you will have to do a lot of fine tuning to the
tables, for the impalla application.

	I suggest just setting the 16188051 to speed density mode if you really need to
go speed density. You may still need to trim the tables, but the stock settings
will be much closer to correct.

		Ken