It's alive!

It runs! Another success story directly attributable to the list. It's
a '747 based TBI setup that I started working on a year ago. Ran
it last summer with the ECM controlling spark while using a carb.

This past winter I put the EFI fuel delivery system in place, TBI on
an adapter plate, new bin (ARHT based). Turned the key and it
started running. Way rich, and chugging. . .this is odd, why is it
so rich? I'm using 350 injectors and a 350 bin, should be close,
but it's really rich!(?)

Ah, I set the fuel pressure to 30psi, lets drop the injector constant.
A quick edit, burn an eprom, that's better, now its crisp with o2
swings and going into closed loop. About ten minutes later, stalls,
won't restart. Ran out'a gas ;)

It's late anyway, I'll make a fuel run tomorrow. Need to get the
engine up to temp and run through some gears while on stands
to get some initial tuning done.

Thanks all,

BobR.

More to come. . .