Re: Disassemblers - Generate compiler code-x's source code?

Any guess what brand?  I might have a copy of the Logitech one
around...

BobC

         "nacelp" <nacelp@bright.net>
> To:            <gmecm@diy-efi.org>
> Subject:       Re: Disassemblers - Generate compiler code-x's source code?
> Date:          Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:46:04 -0400

> <Cough>, <cough>, late 80's at least.
> Grumpy
>

> > What I have seen on actual GM documents is that they have been using a
> > "Modula compiler".  This is for C3 and was mid 80's... Not sure if that's
> > true for the newer stuff or not.
> > David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT@bellsouth.net

Bob Currey
Sport Gold/Black '98 Trans Am Convt. 6 spd
Neon Blue '92 Grand Prix GTP 5 spd
Inferno Red 2001 PT Cruiser Limited Edition 5 spd (on order)
website:   http://people.ce.mediaone.net/bcurrey/goldn98.htm
email:     bcurrey@mediaone.net