Re: Trouble with Pocket Programmer

I've found that the file type had to be set to binary for my chips to
program. I am also having trouble getting my emulator to work. It seems
that my emulator has some corrupted software or something. Sometimes
when I load the program I get some gibberish at the bottom of the screen
and I can't get my car to run properly off of it.
 If you got the polarity backwards like I did, (CSH's for EVERYONE!) :),
you smoked the 4401 transistor inside. I replaced mine with a 2N2222 and
it works great now.
If you enter 88 with the program running, there is a hidden test
program. You can use this program to check programming voltages. If the
4401 is gone, the voltages will all be ~11.5 volts.. no 21 or 25 volt
programming voltages. You can use the program to set the programming
voltages also with the pots inside.

 HTH's