Re: GM EFI parts

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. T. Spilman" <jtstexas@home.com>
To: "Gmecm@Diy-Efi. Org" <gmecm@diy-efi.org>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 7:58 AM
Subject: GM EFI parts

> I am interested in knowing what you are selling. Please e-mail with your
> list.
> thanks
> J.T.

> Hi All,

 I am cleaning out my basement and would love to give these parts a good
home.
All are known good unless noted. I am not looking to get rich off the stuff,
I just
to give this stuff a good home at a fair price. Note all prices will be plus
shipping.
 Terms are I send the stuff to you then you send me the money. If you
decide to stiff me it is yourself you have to live with.

   quantity  Item     asking price
   on hand

     1    1227747 ECM    $25

     1   1228062 ECM    $25

     1   1228063 ECN    $25

     1   16136965 ECM    $25

     1   16166395 ECM    $25

     1   16168625 ECM    $25  sold

     1   16197427 ECM    $25  sold

     1   16177425 VCM THIS IS KNOWN BAD $10

     16   DRAC's of various codes  $4 each $45 for all

     1   V-8 TBI Intake manifold  $35

     1   V-8 TBI Intake Manifold with TBI unit  $50

     1   V-6 TPI Intake,Injectors and Plenum     $50
           This is off a 86,2.8L,Camaro

 I will make deals on all this this stuff!!!!

     Tim Ganger
      tganger@compuserve.com