Re: ALDL

I was wondering if the 1227747 uses the 160 baud ALDL

yes 160

 or the 8192
baud ALDL.  I was looking at the schematic in the Carbytes software and it looks like i need to build a cable for the 160 baud aldl and use the software for it also.  Is this correct?  I think this would be the software downloadable from Techedge?  I am confused because it said something about a P4 ECU, and isn't the 747 a C3 ECU?

747 is a C3.
I can't answer your other guestions
Grumpy

 Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks, Jeff