From: Dave Zug. [mailto:dzug@delanet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 3:40 PM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: BLM cell boarder values

Can someone tell me the actual seperation values for the 16 BLM cells? I can
see that I'm mostly operating in cell 6,10, and 14 under normal cruise, and
some cells like 7 are not used often.

I envision the "cells" like this:

0   1    2   3
4   5    6   7
8   9   10 11
12 13 14 15

cell 15 is the highest load / LV8 obviosly, but what are the actual
seperation numbers.. say between cell 6 and 7 for the same RPM?

Is RPM/MPH involved?

am I missing it entirely?

ok, I'm guilty of not going thru the archives first.. I'm headed there now.