Re: Temp sensor

Thermistor response times are generally fast, a couple of seconds if my
memory serves right. I've a box of 'em sitting around here somewhere with
specifications. There are faster versions, but I'm not sure why one would
need faster when measuring oil tempatures: it takes a while to heat the
stuff up! <g>

At 02:01 PM 4/18/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>Do you have anything about response times?.
>That's my real concern.
>Bruce
>
>> The 4L80E one is easy to get at, just drop the pan, it is hanging off the
>> wireing harness. However, it may be easier to just go to Radio Sludge and
>> get a thermistor. If you want I can look up the 4L80E specifications for
>you.

Thanks,
        Peter Hipson (founder, NEHOG)
        1995 White NA Hummer Wagon