Re: Turbo Tuning

Hi Jesse,

Sounds like a cool project...

If your bin is like mine (3.1 n/a), the F29 table is added to the F30 table.

Jeremy

Next is the infamous VE tables, 3 of them, F29 (TPS >/= to 2%) base VE for 600 to 4000 rpms and vac to boost load ranges, cool. Then the F29 Extended table for TPS < 2% good again. Now knowing the big F29 is for main driving and the Extended F29 for fine tuning idle fuel I am left with?.F30 VE vrs RPM for? For this table, RPM is below idle to near read line and is a one liner (not 3D table) that I am not sure how to use, and which VE first to tune. Can it be that the F30 is a bulk change (maybe get the injectors closer right off?) and the F29s for the rest?