Re: Turbo Tuning

Uhhh, I have seen lots of newbies (we all start somewhere) come on board at
the start of their learning curve, and I was hoping it would be well
received that I have a good start on things understood and that my learning
here, and with what I can share would help those guys as well as others.  No
intension of bragging was intended, just laying the ground work as I have
found that when I help others in their endeavors, it helps to know their
knowledge base first before I waste their time telling them a bunch of stuff
they already know.

(humble if you didn't know ;-) Jesse