Re: Turbo Tuning

I need to correct myself on the turbo rating, it is LB/MIN (use to injector
ratings ;-).  Now, most guys ask what PSI I run, that is not a good
indicator of power making.  Then they ask what CFM, not the best rating yet
but closer.  The best way to rate a turbo's potential to start is by mass
air, i.e. LB/MIN or pounds of air flow per minute.  At Garrett's web sight,
they rate their turbos by Compressor Flow LB/MIN and all those values you
indicate come up with this and the map, as you know ;-).  I hope that helps?

Jesse