Re: Turbo Tuning/VE

I can't explain the *why*, but I stand by the my initial assertation. Check out the dissasemblies on ECMguy's page. The VE code should look familiar.

Jeremy

I was thinking this, but how it is based, as there is no "load" for the F30
table, it appears to be added to rpm, without load? that can't be but I
understand that the 2 can be added, thanks Jeremy, maybe there will be some
more contributions for us.  Jesse