RE: VE#1 + VE#2 can I zero ve#2 until 3200 rpm??

At 09:13 PM 4/18/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Pablo,
..I would think you would have to
>have a really radical cam allowing almost no vacuum below 3200 to take
>advantage of this.

Hey carl, thanks for the reply.. one thing though, I dont understand what
you mean by the statement above.

  The only thing I can think of  making use of my very limited knowledge is
that I would lose a "constant" in terms of amount of fuel no matter what
happens in the first table and maybe some "resolution" between the cracks so
to speak. Perhaps im still not sure how the two tables work, its been my
understanding that they are added always and the area above 3200 rpm is
added from the second table to the 3200 rpm number that corresponds to
whatever KPA you are at.. am i right?
It just seems right now that Im tuning the idle on my fairly large cammed
motor that i dont know what to do with the second table, its like i could
accomplish the same thing by just adding whatever amount I would have added
to the second table across the board on the first table relative to rpm

If anything Im willing to experiment with it cause I have all the time in
the world and am bored :)

Pablo