TCC question in '165

Finally got Diacom to link in low-speed mode to my '165.  Very revealing!
Sorry I'm asking this half cocked, but I'm at work and have gotten busy so I
haven't done any research myself.  The whole way to work this morning the
TCC never turned on according to Diacom.  I believe it too cause the revs
have been kinda high lately.  What parameters control lock-up?  Is it just
rpm's?  Or is there a load variable that comes into play?  Also, 3rd and 4th
gear switches are doing funny things, noticed this late though and didn't
have time to troubleshoot.  (BLM is typically >150 so I also know I got some
tuning to do there.)

Thanks,
Steve Marteney
smarteney@xlvision.com