RE: BLM cell boarder values

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Marteney, Steven J. wrote:

> Thanks for the info.  Two questions:  Looking at the ECMGuy's BUA hack I
> gathered that the table was at $001C which should be in the heart of
> internal RAM, i.e. changeable?  Where is C5D5, re-mapped RAM? elsewhere?
>
> Also, what exactly does "100 rpm rpm" mean?  I saw that in the hack but
> couldn't make sense of it.  I think I know what it means but not sure of the
> units notation.
> Steve

$001C is where the actual BLM cell values are stored.  The "boarder
values" are stored in the EPROM data, and are changable, they may well
be different for each car/engine combo too, but GM could be leaving
the always the same.   So the data for what the current BLMS are for
each cell are stored in $001C not what values put you in what cell.

I adjusted my car to get a better coverage of this.  My stock car
computer with a modded engine used I belive 6 cells.

				Roger