compiling/programing

Well i haven't posted in a while but that does not mean i've not been
reading the threads.
My programing project is almost complete thanks to a couple of friends at
work in the it department.  Many hours have been spent and many a coffee
drank at the coffe shop while trying to get this to work...

It fits in with one of the latest threads on copilers dissassemblers ect.
What we have created is an application that uses C++ to compile and
dissasemple most bins. If you know c and have c then it is a bonus. but i
know neither he he that is the job of my buddies.
If ya have ever worked with rs link 500 or slc500, it is very similar.
ladder logic is used for displayind the program. you can change and edit
routines timers ect control outputs and inputs. Kinda hard to explainin an
email.. but beta version is almost ready if some one wants to try it out.
comes on cd as it is kinda bloatware at 95mb but hope to get it smaller.
Needs a win95/98 or nt machine. And being familiar with allen bradely's plc
software would be an asset.
Deatils on how the program works, i have no clue.  right now it works only
for 165 and 730 type ecm's.

Mike Rolica
email: tpiguy@freewwweb.com