Re: BLM cell boarder values

>  I hear I need lots less timing at upper RPM areas for >a stroker,
> >and have advice that the low-rpm, high load areas need >almost ZERO
timing
> >(plus base).

Again testing is what matters, and the rod lenght to stroke ratio, head
materail, and chamber/piston dome design (to name a few) can make all the
difference.  I've been stunded by what works in some combinations, and
that's way I as a rule won't even supply a .bin for someone to start with,
for a modified motor, it's so easy to get trapped into thinking a certain
way of doing dsomething works.............
I think long term you'll agree, starting with a "clean sheet" of paper gets
you further faster, especially the further from stock you are.
  Course all we need for ya to do is get a 730 *<g>*.
   Hmm, maybe have Mike (D) hide your 165...
Grumpy
   See what happens when ya meet the other listers......