Re: BLM cell boarder values

> Abolustly right, and tables sometimes greater than 2% TPS and less than 2%
> TPS and like you say, Closed and Not Closed Throttle (TPS position
> threshold?).

Now that I spent some time, the syclone doc on the ecmguy page has all that
anyone would need. when I get a chance to breathe I'll check a few cals for
different thresholds. I bet the cars with higher redlines use proportionally
higher thresholds and total range. probably a shift in range based on
gearing too.. cruise RPM will change from my 2.77 gear car to say a 3.42.
with the torque curve this combo has I should be in PE at 1300rpm.

> Sounds like this car will easily top your 13.89 in the old Turbo Grand
Prix
> you used to have ;-).

I still have a 12.74 to beat.. buick was still faster

360HP and 2.77 gears..  gotta get on the autobahn :p

> Jesse (Jeff M ;-)

heh - thought I recognized the style too.. but I wasn't bold enough to bring
it out. ;-)  you did realize your writing style is recognizable didn't you?