Re: BLM cell boarder values

I'd posted more about this before, but to recap.  This 14.7 the ecm uses is
basically a correction for other fuel concocations, as in export models.
Like in Brazil, where it's very high alky content, and Mexico they diddle
with it cause of the high sulfur gas, and the additives they use locally for
that.   As a "rule" it is something long term you don't want to mess with
especially with cat convertered cars.
  The info., was from a guy who did new car calibrations
Grumpy