Re: VE#1 + VE#2 can I zero ve#2 until 3200 rpm??

olbap wrote:

> Would there be any adverse effects if i just zero'ed VE#2 up till 3200 rpm
> since they both add anyways?

It would work fine at low RPM.  When you approached the 3200 RPM limit,
the interpolation would probably get hosed.  You neeed the last row in
the 3200 to keep it running right over 3200 RPM.  So just use a nice
easy
value for the RPM adder like $40 (25%).  I don't know why GM still
used this method on later ECMs.  It's only purpose is that it is used
as a data table compression technique.  The table just takes up less
space that way.  I took the tables out in my car, and just use the
one.  Much simpler that way.

Scot Sealander