Re: 2532

I went downstairs and grabbed the ECG Data book. They do list the
2532...

300 nsec MAX access time (2732 is 200)
Single supply Vcc=+5V
Vpp=+25V (2732 is 21V)

Most pins are same as 2732, except it gets screwy on the right side of
the chip:

Pin #	2532			2732
21	Vpp			A11 (that's "A eleven")
20	!E/!Progr		!OE/Vpp