Re: Sorry no efi, National Organ, and tissue awaremess week

Absolutely as important as the great people that are here, line up with your
parts
when it is needed.  My wife and I have donor cards in our wallets, when you
care to give the very best, give you own (just don't party too hardy so they
are at least good organs ;-).

Jeff M