Re: Notable stuff

At 09:26 AM 4/21/00, you wrote:

> I've never tried to measure the total bench draw.  It's varies alot since,
> with the accesories I run.
> If you want to really load the bench I'd suggest a garden tractor battery.

I'll second that. I started with a RatShack DC convertor. Worked fine for
low/no load tests. Plugged in 2 P&H TBI injectors and it freaked out
completely with transients.

What's good enough depends alot on what you expect to do on the bench.

My Testing PS can handle anything thrown across it...
Home built 40A 13.6V supply (finely regulated) that feeds a Military Surplus Bradley Tank battery (12V 1500 CCA, 72Hr reserve... measures 13x13x12 and weighs 78 LBs). From the battery, I have 00 guage wire feeding a distribution panel.