Turbo tuning reviesed/injectors

Thanks for the help from those who contributed ;-)  The results so far here
are from a 3.1L Turbo V6 with only upgraded heads and larger injectors.  As
of now, cold start fueling is very close, moving slowly with my changes from
a tad rich to barely rich (more changes this weekend when it can sit and get
cold).  Cold, cool and fully warm fueling is looking almost too good, with
BLM locked by me for now as well as EGR Purge and others.  INT runs mainly
at 124 to 129 (this is great) with an occasional 137 to 140 (part load) in
only a few areas that I have not worked a lot in yet, idle and cruise have
been the main focus for driveability.  Today and this weekend I will be
nailing down the differences of running in main VE and extended VE to the
transition to idle VE.  Odd thing for now is, not related to the rpm
threshold for fueling as it should be as we go from main VE to <2% TPS VE is
a fueling based more on MPH.  I have the areas to look at today and know
there are some that base their interaction on a low mph threshold such as
idle spark threshold and others so it should be there, but my main focus has
been the big fueling changes, and those are behaving really well.  Also plan
to adjust other areas that deal with o2 gain an such to make transitions
clean from main VE to idle VE and to smooth out a common problem these cars
have all had with the stock chip when the 02 crossing causes the engine to
nudge back and forth (more driveability nuisance than a problem).  AE is
perfect for now and crank fuel is great but was very temperamental to
changes in VE tables (being based off these, but very picky).  Decel may
need some changes but will do these others first.

Well, hope this helps others in simular endevors.  I will share more of an
overview on the approach, actions and results after I am happy with the
results.

Jesse (sneezy)