Re: Turbo tuning reviesed/injectors

This engine is in a Turbo Grand Prix, I have the same engine basically in my
TGP.  I hope to at least apply the starting values of this bigger injector
chip to mine but will still have a lot of work with fueling and timing to
properly address the upgraded heads (25% better air flow in, 40% better air
flow out---turbo happy heads ;-), upgraded cam, lower compression forged
pistons and 1.6 roller rockers, and bigger turbo (got my work cut out for
me!).  From what I have gathered up and understand, I should have a good
understanding of the best approach to tuning, and when that time comes (end
of this month "should" get my turbo) I will describe in more detail the cam
specs, turbo and the results of my tuning efforts as they progress.

Sneezy

> Hey Sneezy,
> I'm curious, did you go with more cam in this engine?
> If so, what were the differences old/new?
> >
> >  Well, hope this helps others in similar endeavors.  I will share more
of
an