Source of PCM crimp "Micro-Pack" connectors

Easter greetings to all...

I'm holed up at home this Easter. Just got out of surgery after
removal of a pin into the neck of my femur, and a plate screwed
into the top of my femur - all to hold the parts together that
fractured this time last year when I fell off my bicycle!

EFI content:

I've been doing some tracing of a 1227808 (ie. 1227165), and I've
discovered all these (AFAIK undocumented) A/D inputs and Digital
outputs available on J1 and J2 (ie. PCM main connectors). Some of
them look very much like the I/O on Ludis's new 1227730/249 schematic
at:  http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/1227749schematic.html
I'll be posting details of these I/O lines when I'm done tracing.

To make use of these extra I/O lines, I'll need to add more crimp
connectors into my wiring harness. I believe they call these crimp
connectors "Micro-Pack" connectors -

My question is, where are these readily available in bulk quantities?
Anyone on Oz been through this exercise?

Peter