Re: Sorry no efi, National Organ, and tissue awaremess week

Hi Bruce...well said!

I've been told that many families actually revoke the wishes of the deceased
doner and refuse to let their organs be harvested...

With that in mind I think it should be mentioned that perspective doners
should make their wishes understood to their families and next of kin etc as
well as their Attorneys and Doctors etc to eliminate any mix-ups after they're gone...

Thanks again for bringing the National Organ, and Tissue Awareness Week  to
everyone's attention!

Doug

> >I apologize in advance for the lack of efi content, but I can't help not to
> >post this
> >If you have to flame me please do it off list.
> >Grumpy
> >
> > Needless to say it's a topic very close to me.
> >If your not, please consider being an organ donor.
> >It effects so many people, and is a miracle of life.

<big snip>