BLM numbers

Is there a set % of fuel that BLM numbers represent?  In other words if 128
is neither adding or taking fuel away, for each number in increase in BLM
numbers how much fuel is being added on a % basis?

My BL numbers read as follows

5 = ?
13  = ?

I have the injector constant set for 21 lb injectors when I am running 23's.
I have the fuel pressure set at 50 lbs with the vacuum line off and I have a
ported maf, which is why I think I am rich at idle.

1227165 in 87 Vet running 89 software.  APYP base code.

I am planning on resetting the maf calibrations to correct the richness at
idle and setting the injector constant back to stock.

Mark